FS Elcon cleon MMX

Afbeelding Heb je iets aan te bieden, doe het hier
Afbeelding Have something to sale do it here

FS Elcon cleon MMX

Berichtdoor doberman » Wo 02 Jan 2013, 23:30

For sale, Elcon Cleon MMX,
Car is almost new, driven only for few liters of fuel, as can be seen by pics...
Car comes complete, NEW engine, pipe, tyres, airbrush painted bodyshell, and some spare parts.

With car you will get:
Progressieve springs 85mm (coloured) - Spring size : 2.3mm - blue
Progressieve springs 85mm (coloured) - Spring size : 2.2mm - orange
Progressieve springs 85mm (coloured) - Spring size : 2.5mm - purple
Scraper bushing - All shocks
Piston rod
Spring disc - high volume - plastic
Volume compensation 10mm - High volume
O-ring set - High volume
Piston, several sizes - High volume - Hole size : 2 x 1.5 mm
Piston, several sizes - High volume - Hole size : 4 x 1.0mm
Shock rod-end (for M5)
Pin for wishbone
Steering rod
Plastic Bushing - with collar - Bushing size : 0405-04
Plastic Bushing - with collar - Bushing size : 0507-08
Volume compensation 6mm - high volume
Filter skin for the airfilter.
Dust cover. Used over the air filter.
GRP Buldog tires on rims medium 4pcs

Also you can buy car in RTR version.
Contact me for some questions or if you whant more pictures on PM or better do8erman@gmail.com

Afbeelding
Afbeelding
Afbeelding
Afbeelding
Afbeelding
Afbeelding
Afbeelding
Afbeelding
Afbeelding
Afbeelding
Afbeelding
Afbeelding
Afbeelding
Afbeelding
doberman

Re: FS Elcon cleon MMX

Berichtdoor AJB » Do 03 Jan 2013, 21:41

Nice car Antonio !

what year is this car and interesting for the readers on this forum what is you're price ?
JB

Afbeelding
Gebruikers-avatar
AJB
Beheerder

Auto: Elcon Cleon MMX
Zender: Sanwa M11X
Club: HMRC
Transponder: 8238909

Berichtdoor Onno » Vr 04 Jan 2013, 01:10

As from the pictures it looks as a 2nd batch MMX, second part 2010 that should be.
It can be recognized by
* The front uprights #50900-11 and #50900-12. The mounting for the airbrake is formed as a ring on the outside, instead of the lighter front uprights that are milled more at the place where the airbrake is mounted to (has 6 little ears now with the M2 threads), this came in 2011.
* The upper wishbones front #51403 then got the first reinforcement (second part 2010 or early 2011 I do not recall fully), after that another small update was made on the middle rib I think start/spring 2011 or so. So might be these have been upgraded already along the way or that these are still original ones that came with the car.
* The rear main gearplate #51602 and rear dif mount #51502 already have the mounting for the rear upper wisbones mounted on them. The first series MMX has them slotted in a groove on the gearplate and difmount. The first series uses also a slightly thinner and longer rear upper wishbone mount, this part (#51505) is since late 2010 shorter and a bit thicker for reinforcement reasons. This is still the same up till today.
The main gear plate and the rear difmount in this version are a triggerpoint for the age of the car.
They are still the thicker /heavier version , but already have the renewed upper wishbone mounting position.
The last cars delivered in this configuration was the special we offered with the Ken/Kay edition of cars.
That was a special action we did put up at that time with G4Z including a stage 2 engine. This car shows the same config. If it is one of the first ones from this batch or one of the latest is hard to say, so it can spread over some time of about 4-6 months or so.

Gearplate and other parts have undergone over time change of material (higher grade) and have less weight.
Upper rear wishbone is still with M6 and from stainless steel on this car, (somewhere 2012 we switched to alloy and M8).
We also had titanium ones, might be these are made from Ti material, which is worth clearing as this made the rear a lot stronger and was a expensive upgrade.

It is difficult to tell from the pictures if the front-end parts are new ones or not (in 2011 A-bulkhead #50404, B-bulkhead #50405 and upper front deck #50407 were all upgraded to partly new design and new material for reinforcement/weight purposes). The front A mount #50404 is not a new reinforced one as "the islands" where the hinge pins mount into can be seen (this is now connected as one piece) where the stabi is mounted.
I also see the milled spoiler carrier which is now an injection moulded one.

As for the geometry the very first MMX that was made up till the car as you buy it today - all remained the same.
So apart from some weight, some different materials used on certain items there is not a world of differance between an older dated car or a car you buy new nowadays.

Hope this clears a few first questions you might have.
I like my soup hot, with balls and letter noodles !

Afbeelding
Onno

Berichtdoor brusen » Vr 04 Jan 2013, 09:09

Hello Onno

Thanks for the information, now I can also release your information on my Elcon ;)
Afbeelding BruSen
Gebruikers-avatar
brusen

Berichtdoor doberman » Vr 04 Jan 2013, 11:17

Price: 2300 USD for RTR or 2100 USD for ARTR
Shipping worldwide, paypal accepted!

Free shipping worldwide! That's a nice savings.
Usual shipping rates are 80-110€ depending on location, it's express shipping with full insurance!

In RTR Rhino digi 4 for steering and multipleks titan for breaks. And graupner xr3 race.
doberman

Berichtdoor doberman » Wo 09 Jan 2013, 13:00

No one interested ?? :oops:
doberman

Berichtdoor Onno » Wo 09 Jan 2013, 17:57

Hi Antonio,

I think people are interested, we often get asked for 2nd hand cars, but not against such price for a used model you are asking now. A roller you buy used here for around half the price of a new one and the older ones sometimes even less.
Also your car does not have airbrakes, most of the people want that and then need to upgrade the car and invest extra.
I think as roller you should be happy when you can get around half of the new price.

Also understand buying from a picture is something that is probably not the most ideal for most of the people. People cannot tell on distance or pics the exact state the car is in. It can be above expectation, it can be it comes with hidden failures, this might put people off. Most of the buyers like to touch, smell and see the car before they buy it.
You are probably selling it easier in your home country where someone can see it in the flesh, that often helps a lot to get a good price when your car is in good condition.

good luck.
Onno

Berichtdoor Kristiaan » Wo 09 Jan 2013, 22:04

It would also be correct to mention the slightly bent left front arm, as far as I can see on the pictures..
Afbeelding
Elcon Models | G4z Power | G4z Grafix | BoosterPipes
Kristiaan

Auto: Elcon MMX
Zender: Sanwa M11x
Transponder: 4305430

Berichtdoor doberman » Do 10 Jan 2013, 15:08

Yes, it is a little bended you are right.
Just reinforcement the geometry oft the hand and wheels is the same.
If is that a big problem to a buyer i will lower the price for a cost of the new one (50€)
doberman

Berichtdoor doberman » Za 09 Feb 2013, 15:42

Price drop, 2000 us dollars for RTR car +free shipping.
doberman

Volgende

Terug naar Aangeboden / For sale